If you love makeup and want to learn how to do makeup, welcome to the makeup masterclass list across Africa, edition 8.
We bring you upcoming makeup training schedules with top professional makeup artists across the continent.
There are so many reasons to start a makeup business such as:
- Low start-up investment needed
- You can still work elsewhere while starting up
- You have the freedom to be as creative as you want
- Anyone can do it.
Get your dreams in motion today, check out these make-up masterclasses across Africa.
Featured image: glamour beauty home.
The makeup class list begins here:
- 1. Aligiina Beauty Parlour invites you for 3, 5, 10 or 20 days lessons in the East Legon Bawaleshie, Ghana, location. Contact on 0554716746 or 0203016261 to book yours today.
- 2. Pro makeup artist, lalas_signature, presents a series of two-day classes in three cities across Nigeria; Port Harcourt, Benin and Enugu.
- 3. Award Winning Makeup Artist and Gele headwrap Guru, @ighogele_art, presents a list of Makeup and Gele training schedules across various locations.
- 8th to 12th October in Warri, Nigeria
- 22nd to 27th October in Ghana
- 4. The king of Eyebrow artistry, @dg_pro_makeover, presents one week makeup professional class on 8th to 12th of October
- 6. Londoners get an opportunity to join Nigerian top makeup influencer, Sooo Pro on the 13th of October for a makeup and photography class.
- 7. Gele headwrap Pro, Geleloge, presents a list of Makeup and Gele training schedules across various locations.
- 15th, 16th & 18th October in Lagos, Nigeria
- 29th to 31st October in Abuja, Nigeria
- 8. Makeup Pro Influencer and Educator, Tints makeup pro, presents a series of beauty master class with Gele headwrap Pro, Geleloge, on various dates across Nigeria.
- 10th October in Lagos, Nigeria
- 17th October in Lagos, Nigeria
- 26th October in Lagos, Nigeria
- 9. The 3rd Ibadan MakeUp Fair (IBMUF3) is coming on the 14th of October, in Ibadan, Nigeria with the themakeupfair.
Tag us on Facebook or Instagram handles below if you spot more masterclasses 😘
Obsessing over African businesses and entrepreneurs, join our obsession… subscribe below for updates to new African business inspirational blog posts.
Want us to blog about your African businesses? Tell us your story here
Follow us on social media to stay tuned to the latest African business and fashion trends from the following handles:
• Instagram: @officialvieews
• Facebook: @officialvieews
• Twitter: @officialvieews