African women are making waves and venturing into Entrepreneurship regularly. Africa is one of the regions in the world where women unleash their potentials to promote innovations and inventions. These 3 communities are have been created for the sole purpose of promoting and improving female entrepreneurship in Africa. These platforms are highlighted below:
01. She Leads Africa: She Leads Africa was created to help African women reach their potentials through regular online engagements, seminars, lectures, events and several other online contents. The community discovers and promoted local talents and also gives them the opportunity to grow their existing businesses. This innovative community currently has features in the Financial Times, CNN, BBC, CNBC Africa, and Forbes.
02. Lionesses of Africa: They are focused on improving women’s entrepreneurship in Africa by organizing regular networking events and resourceful programmes. They have digital media platform, development programmes, social platforms, advanced business tools and several other platforms where beneficial information are disseminated. Currently, Lionesses of Africa has more than 750,000 users throughout 54 countries in Africa.
03. Developers in Vogue: DIV is a free community where African women can learn advanced coding and be empowered to start their own technology companies. This platform was established in Accra Ghana in the year 2017, and it has rapidly spread across the West African region. They organizes intensive boot camp programs that captures African women within the age of 16-40 years on web design and development, data science and mobile app development.
- She Leads Africa: https://sheleadsafrica.org/
- Lionesses of Africa: http://www.lionessesofafrica.com/
- Developers in Vogue: https://developersinvogue.org/
Obsessing over African businesses and entrepreneurs, join our obsession… subscribe below for updates to new African business inspirational blog posts.
Want us to blog about your African businesses? Tell us your story here
Follow us on social media to stay tuned to the latest African business and fashion trends from the following handles:
• Instagram: @officialvieews
• Facebook: @officialvieews
• Twitter: @officialvieews