Africa is blessed with abundance of mineral and human resources. The continent holds around 30% of the world’s known mineral reserves. There are some specific websites that are responsible for showing Africa’s endowments to the world. Highlighted below are the websites where the best in Africa are showcased.
01. Travel Afrique: They are responsible for planning trips to major and exciting tourist centers in Africa. The pictures showing all the beautiful creatures and cities to be visited are present on their website. They always ensure that people get the best experience and enjoy the adventure within Africa. They also offer a fun-filled tour to the beaches within the continent.
02. Afrikrea: Afrikrea is a domain that showcases the best and trending fashions in Africa. They use innovative approach to make designs like dashiki dress, African dress, wax print skirts, African crop top, polos, African inspired shirts, bootee, baby changing material and so many others. They also merge a large choice of African inspired decoration items, with different African fabrics and precious materials.
03. Everyday Africa: They have photographic collections of some important places and people in Africa. These pictures are published on their website for everyone to see. They also have a platform which showcases ever-growing global community of photographers who strive to make images that convey a more accurate view of daily life than what is commonly seen in the media.
- Travel Afrique: https://travelafrique.com/
- Afrikrea: https://www.afrikrea.com/
- Everyday Africa: https://www.everydayafrica.org/
Obsessing over African businesses and entrepreneurs, join our obsession… subscribe below for updates to new African business inspirational blog posts.
Want us to blog about your African businesses? Tell us your story here
Follow us on social media to stay tuned to the latest African business and fashion trends from the following handles:
• Instagram: @officialvieews
• Facebook: @officialvieews
• Twitter: @officialvieews