African fashion week is celebrated all over the world, keep up with the latest here from across various countries globally from Africa, to Europe to North America.
Img src: Auditions.
2. Africa Fashion Week London (AFWL): founded by Ronke Ademiluyi, with the first event in 2011, the AFWL event brings together some big names in the African fashion industry to this acclaimed event in London set to take place 10th & 11th August 2018.
9. Presented by Africa Fashion & Cultural week across Europe and Africa
- African Fashion Week Amsterdam (AFWAmsterdam), Netherlands: 2018 event scheduled to take place on the 23rd to 25th August.
- Africa Fashion Week Brussels: event taking place, model casting 15th July
- Africa Fashion Week Malabo, Equatorial Guinea: 2018 event scheduled to take place on the 2nd to 7th October.
- Africa Fashion Week Yaounde, Cameroon: 2018 event scheduled to take place on the 12th to 15th December.
10. African Fashion Week NC (AFWNC), USA: was founded in 2016, in North Carolina, USA to promote the beauty of African fashion. 2018 event dates to be announced but designer and vendor applications now open.
Img src: AFWN
Check them out to support and celebrate African talent greatness if in your area.
Obsessing over African businesses and entrepreneurs, join our obsession… subscribe below for updates to new African business inspirational blog posts.
Want us to blog about your African businesses? Tell us your story here
Follow us on social media to stay tuned to the latest African business and fashion trends from the following handles:
• Instagram: @officialvieews
• Facebook: @officialvieews
• Twitter: @officialvieews