Makeup is big business and if you want a piece of the action, we have a list of makeup masterclasses to inspire your next makeup hustle. If you love makeup and want to learn how to do makeup, welcome to the makeup masterclass list across Africa, edition 2. The list is regularly updated.
Img src: Mamza Beauty.
We bring you makeup training schedules with top professional makeup artists across the continent.
There are so many reasons to start a makeup business such as:
- Low start-up investment needed
- You can still work elsewhere while starting up
- You have the freedom to be as creative as you want
- Anyone can do it.
Get your dreams in motion today, check out these make-up masterclasses across Africa.
1. First up, 7th June, from South African beauty line up for makeup and hairstyling with @frisskbeauty and @boksburghollywoodhair
2. From 7th to 9th June, limited availability in Accra. Ghana from @liasbeauty____
3. 11th June with variable duration to learn makeup and headwrap gele skills with @house_of_miney
4. For one month, starting from 11th June with @rayquelssignature, students get an opportunity to learn about makeup and gele headwrap skills.
5. 11th and 12th June, game changing photo editing with @theodoramicheal. Interested persons kindly call 07059089203, 0701 134 3398
6. From the 11th to 15th of June, one week free with pro makeup gurus; @tintsmakeuppro || @oni_gele || @rukeeyzmakeover || @wagbayiphotography || @dg_pro_makeover
7. A chance to kickstart your makeup career after graduation from June 13th with Nigerian MUA mlprobeauty coming soon with Corpers edition
8. Special makeup event for all makeup lovers from 16th to 17th of June, seventh Lagos makeup fair in Nigeria special feature on the @themakeupfair. Also featured is the INDIE beauty and wellness fair. Surely an event not to be missed.
9. On the 17th of June in Nigerian beauty startup @beautypitchafrica at beautypitchafrica.com
As part of the makeupfair event, opportunity to win half a million Naira.
10. One day opportunity on the 17th of June, with @house_of_miney
11. Back again on the 19th of June for one month with @dmobilebeauties_peperempe
12. Brow threading special masterclass on the 19th to 20th June, in Nigeria with @yangabeautystudio
13. Month of June ongoing makeup training with professional pro makeup artist in Nigeria, @nerobeau
14. The makeup pro beauty academy @boldmakeupacademy, in Cameroon presents a 1 month professional course package from 25th June. What are you waiting for? 😉
15. From July 2nd to July 4th, in Nigeria with @tintsmakeuppro and @rayquelssignature and call 08154683049
16. In Warri, Nigeria, July 2th to 6th, one week free with @ighogele_art, @rukeeyzmakeover, @dg_pro_makeover
17. July 5th with @lamari_beautypro in Nigeria for 2 weeks.
18. July 6th to 8th soon and award winning makeup artist @mzl4wson in Ghana wants you to join her with and 2 other celebrated pro beauty gurus @bregha and @shomya_lag in learning the art of business.
19. Superstar pro makeup artist presents workshop from 19th to 31st July in Kano, Nigeria from @mamzabeauty
20. Nigeria special edition for the basics in makeup brands, on the 27th July, learn the art of beauty business with @e.abeauty
21. Ongoing lessons available from editorial makeup guru, @makeupby_bolablaque, in Nigeria. Contact today for more
22. 7th August 2018 in Kenya from @tujufel_mua
23. One month Masterclass from a June 25th with @makeupbyojuloge with some discounts for the first few registrants.
24. Become an Inglot makeup distributor with @inglotnigeria.
Tag us on Facebook or Instagram handles below if you spot more masterclasses 😘
Obsessing over African businesses and entrepreneurs, join our obsession… subscribe below for updates to new African business inspirational blog posts.
Want us to blog about your African businesses? Tell us your story here
Follow us on social media to stay tuned to the latest African business and fashion trends from the following handles:
• Instagram: @officialvieews
• Facebook: @officialvieews
• Twitter: @officialvieews