If you love makeup and want to learn how to do makeup, welcome to the makeup masterclass list across Africa, edition 3.
Featured image: Tintsmakeuppro (masterclass details below) in Nigeria.
We bring you makeup training schedules with top professional makeup artists across the continent.
There are so many reasons to start a makeup business such as:
- Low start-up investment needed
- You can still work elsewhere while starting up
- You have the freedom to be as creative as you want
- Anyone can do it.
Get your dreams in motion today, check out these make-up masterclasses across Africa
1. 25th June to 25th July, international beauty academy @boldmakeupacademy, in Cameroon presents a 1 month professional course package. What are you waiting for? 😉
2. July – ongoing for the month in Nigeria with @nerobeau
3. All of July for various masterclasses with flawlessfacesbyjane in Nigeria, various locations; Interested persons please see details on advert
- 8th Lagos; 15th Owerri, Port Harcourt 22nd; August 5th in Abuja.
4. From July 16th for one week on WhatsApp with @house_of_miney
5. 16th to 18th July in Lagos with @anitabrows and @glammedbyglory;
6. 16th to 22nd July in Delta State; then July 30th to 2nd August in Benin; four days training with @ighogele_art deadline to register July is 20th in Benin, Nigeria;
7. Gele headwrap WhatsApp class with @dmobilebeauties_peperempegele on 22nd to 24th July.
8. 19th to 31st July in Kano, Nigeria from @mamzabeauty
9. Learn the art of makeup and gele with @tinurella from 16th July to 10th August.
10. Be empowered to be your own boss with Bestfollygconcept on 24th July to 21st August.
11. Abuja, Nigeria Masterclass is now open July 23rd to 25th with @tintsmakeuppro; contact @rayquelssignature for registration details.
12. 27th July, learn the art of beauty business with @e.abeauty
13. Ongoing lessons available from editorial makeup guru, @makeupby_bolablaque, in Nigeria. Contact today for more
14. The flawless masterclass with @thereal_asareprince in Accra, Ghana on the 4th of August
15. Special Gele headwrap class on WhatsApp on 29th and 30th July; great opportunity to join from all locations @dmobilebeauties_peperempe
16. Superstar makeup artists collaborate on various dates across Nigeria: @ronaldthe7th and @peaceibadin_muaJos 30th July; Kaduna 1st August; Kano 2nd August; Abuja 3rd August.
18. 7th August 2018 in Kenya from @tujufel_mua
19. August 12th save the date with pro-makeupartist @glitz_n_foy
20. From August 18th, the @themakeupfair series continues for the rest of the year in Abuja 18th, Enugu 15th Sept and Ibadan 14th Oct
Tag us on Facebook or Instagram handles below if you spot more masterclasses 😘
Obsessing over African businesses and entrepreneurs, join our obsession… subscribe below for updates to new African business inspirational blog posts.
Want us to blog about your African businesses? Tell us your story here
Follow us on social media to stay tuned to the latest African business and fashion trends from the following handles:
• Instagram: @officialvieews
• Facebook: @officialvieews
• Twitter: @officialvieews