If you love makeup and want to learn how to do makeup, welcome to the makeup masterclass list across Africa, edition 5.
We bring you upcoming makeup training schedules with top professional makeup artists across the continent.
There are so many reasons to start a makeup business such as:
- Low start-up investment needed
- You can still work elsewhere while starting up
- You have the freedom to be as creative as you want
- Anyone can do it.
Get your dreams in motion today, check out these make-up masterclasses across Africa.
Featured image makeup and hair by @mzl4wson || model @gesa_hienze_ || photo by Phloshop.
Makeup class list:
1. Live online courses from September 10th via MLPro Beauty, with the options of 3 or 5 days. Contact number +2348085061090.
2. September one month class and two weeks upgrade with Nomeyj Makeovers in Lagos, Nigeria, for more information, contact +2348168052585
3. Makeup Internship Program for a minimum of one year in Lagos, Nigeria, now open with pro makeup artist, @beautyandthebeholdermakeovers, contact email@example.com.
4. Award Winning Makeup Artist and Gele headwrap Guru, @ighogele_art, presents a list of Makeup and Gele training schedules across various locations.
- 3rd to 5th September in Lagos, Nigeria.
- 10th to 15th September masterclass in Warri, Nigeria
- 17th to 20th September in Abuja, Nigeria
- 24th to 25th September in Ughelli, Nigeria
5. Get a personal Makeup class with House of Tara Makeup Studios in Nigeria, promo on till 6th of September.
6. The 3-day @monafaces 2018 make-up Master Class takes place 6th to 8th September. Book online at www.monafaces.com or call +256 703 805 019
7. Save the date and plan to attend the 5th Enugu Makeup Fair (EMUF5), the 40th edition in The Makeup Fair Series on the 15th of September. Poster makeup by @zizamakeover.
8. Amazing makeup and bridal hair training in Ghana on 8th of September for Accra and 15th September in Takordi with hairgurustudio and NOG pro makeup artist. Contacts: Call 0547952977 or 024 801 5397 / Whatsapp +2439072526084
9. Pro Nigerian makeup artist, @tonia_x_ presents WhatsApp class starting September 10th.
10. Ongoing online classes with @beautebyliz over 3 days.
11. The king of Eyebrow artistry, @dg_pro_makeover, presents one day makeup professional class on 29th September.
12. Special intensive makeup and gele classes with @signaturebymizpeee in Nigeria.
13. Award winning, Forbes under-30 Nigerian makeup Artist, @anitabrows, presents one-on-one upgrade makeup masterclasses in London, UK.
14. A 10-day pro upgrade class for bridal makeup in Ghana, with Ghanaian Makeup Influencer, Valerie Lawson’s studio.
Check out a great read on makeup business from Ghanaian Makeup Influencer, Valerie Lawson’s blog.
15. The masterclass tour with superstar Nigerian makeup artists; Ronald the 7th and Peace Ibadin continues in Lagos, Nigeria, on the 30th of September. Contact number +234803 780 1617.
16. DIY makeup class coming up Oct 1st with in Warri, Nigeria with Zantiara Beauty. Contacts: +2348108366501 / call: +2348109643329 / email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
17. Londoners get an opportunity to join Nigerian top makeup influencer, Sooo Pro on the 13th of October for a makeup and photography class.
Tag us on Facebook or Instagram handles below if you spot more masterclasses 😘
Obsessing over African businesses and entrepreneurs, join our obsession… subscribe below for updates to new African business inspirational blog posts.
Want us to blog about your African businesses? Tell us your story here
Follow us on social media to stay tuned to the latest African business and fashion trends from the following handles:
• Instagram: @officialvieews
• Facebook: @officialvieews
• Twitter: @officialvieews