If you love makeup and want to learn how to do makeup, welcome to the makeup masterclass list across Africa, edition 6.
We bring you upcoming makeup training schedules with top professional makeup artists across the continent.
There are so many reasons to start a makeup business such as:
- Low start-up investment needed
- You can still work elsewhere while starting up
- You have the freedom to be as creative as you want
- Anyone can do it.
Get your dreams in motion today, check out these make-up masterclasses across Africa.
Featured image: makeup by @debbysez || headwrap by @oni_gele || fabric by: @asoebi_gucciglamourous.
Class list begins;
1. Open registration for makeup lessons all through the months of September and October to learn at your desired speed via @debbysez in Lagos, Nigeria. Classes are detailed and highly Interactive.
2. September one month class and two weeks upgrade with Nomeyj Makeovers in Lagos, Nigeria, for more information, contact +2348168052585.
3. Ongoing One month professional intensive make up & Gele training with @cattysglam_mua in the month of September.
4. Aligiina Beauty Parlour invites you for 3, 5, 10 or 20 days lessons in the East Legon Bawaleshie, Ghana, location. Contact on 0554716746 or 0203016261 to book yours today.
5. Makeup Internship Program for a minimum of one year in Lagos, Nigeria, now open with pro makeup artist, @beautyandthebeholdermakeovers, contact email@example.com.
6. Award Winning Makeup Artist and Gele headwrap Guru, @ighogele_art, presents a list of Makeup and Gele training schedules across various locations.
- 17th to 20th September in Abuja, Nigeria
- 24th to 25th September in Ughelli, Nigeria
7. House of Tara Makeup Studios Academy presents: makeup upgrade class on the 14th of September across various locations in Nigeria.
Theatre makeup workshop on the 14th and 15th of September; Call: +243 802 292 2922 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Save the date and plan to attend the 5th Enugu Makeup Fair (EMUF5), the 40th edition in The Makeup Fair Series on the 15th of September. Poster makeup by @zizamakeover.
9. Amazing makeup and bridal hair training in Ghana on the 15th September in Takordi with hairgurustudio and NOG pro makeup artist. Contacts: Call 0547952977 or 024 801 5397 / Whatsapp +2439072526084.
10. The September WhatsApp class with @glambyomoye is on for 17th to 22nd in Nigeria.
11. Ongoing online classes with @beautebyliz over 3 days.
12. Go from basic to pro in 2 weeks; with @flawlessfacesbyjane from September 25th to 5th October in Nigeria.
13. Intensive two-week masterclass from September 24th to October 5th, in Nigeria with @dmgtouch. For bookings & enquires 07069064732 and 09070788486.
14. WhatsApp makeup class registration ongoing, open to anyone everywhere in the world via @zainabazeez from September 27th to October 2nd.
15. Special intensive makeup and gele classes with @signaturebymizpeee in Nigeria.
16. Award winning, Forbes under-30 Nigerian makeup Artist, @anitabrows, presents one-on-one upgrade makeup masterclasses in London, UK.
17. 10-day pro upgrade class for bridal makeup in Ghana, with Ghanaian Makeup Influencer, Valerie Lawson’s studio.
Check out a great read on makeup business from Ghanaian Makeup Influencer, Valerie Lawson’s blog.
18. The masterclass tour with superstar Nigerian makeup artists; Ronald the 7th and Peace Ibadin continues in Lagos, Nigeria, on the 30th of September. Contact number +234803 780 1617.
19. DIY makeup class coming up Oct 1st with in Warri, Nigeria with Zantiara Beauty. Contacts: +2348108366501 / call: +2348109643329 / email: email@example.com
20. Over in Ghana, Nigerian pro makeup artist, @flawlessfacesbyjane, holds a one day masterclass on the 7th of October. Call and WhatsApp on +2348084916272 or +2347035460787. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
21. Londoners get an opportunity to join Nigerian top makeup influencer, Sooo Pro on the 13th of October for a makeup and photography class.
Tag us on Facebook or Instagram handles below if you spot more masterclasses 😘
Obsessing over African businesses and entrepreneurs, join our obsession… subscribe below for updates to new African business inspirational blog posts.
Want us to blog about your African businesses? Tell us your story here
Follow us on social media to stay tuned to the latest African business and fashion trends from the following handles:
• Instagram: @officialvieews
• Facebook: @officialvieews
• Twitter: @officialvieews