Add to your African made collectibles with these 3 unique wrist watch brands all made in Africa.
1. Stitch and Steel, South Africa, a female owned wrist watch brand infusing African print clothing with modern styles.
Images via Stitch & Steel instagram.
Shop now: stitchandsteel.com
2. SUED Watches, from Kenya offers traditional African style beaded bands as well as contemporary bands.
Images via SUED watches Instagram.
Shop here: sued.co.ke
3. Bettél Watches, South Africa, offers unisex wooden Watches, made in Cape Town.
Images via Bettél Instagram.
Shop at Bettelsa.com
Obsessing over African businesses and entrepreneurs, join our obsession… subscribe below for updates to new African business inspirational blog posts.
Want us to blog about your African businesses? Tell us your story here
Follow us on social media to stay tuned to the latest African business and fashion trends from the following handles:
• Instagram: @officialvieews
• Facebook: @officialvieews
• Twitter: @officialvieews