ASORIBA was launched in 2015 as a medium of keeping churches in touch with other churches at all times. ASORIBA ensures that church services go beyond just Sundays. They develop web-based church management software, integrated mobile application for members and applications for the integration of multiple branches.
ASORIBA is run by qualified professionals who are constantly seeking for means of making the world better, thereby winning the award of Africa’s Best Startup in 2016, Seedstar’s World Ghana Winner in 2015 and Best Startup Ghana in 2015. The startup has a strong presence on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
ASORIBA is a great platform to promote religion and foster peace in Africa.
- Website: https://www.asoriba.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/asoribaapp/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/asoribaapp
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/asoriba
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJUuU12NZzwZ8ta6sxT1Scg
Obsessing over African businesses and entrepreneurs, join our obsession… subscribe below for updates to new African business inspirational blog posts.
Want us to blog about your African businesses? Tell us your story here
Follow us on social media to stay tuned to the latest African business and fashion trends from the following handles:
• Instagram: @officialvieews
• Facebook: @officialvieews
• Twitter: @officialvieews