- After hard times new board of directors took over Telecoms firm, Teleology Nigeria Limited and on Monday they announced the constitution of new bosses for Nigerian telecommunication company, 9mobile.
- It has been about eight months when it made the initial $50 million non-refundable deposit to acquire 9mobile, Teleology holdings have been given final approval of no objection by the Board of the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) to own the telecommunications company.
- The company also immediately, constituted a new board of directors to manage the affairs of the company bidding the interim board which held forth while the bid process and payment negotiations lasted, farewell.
- See Here.
Obsessing over African businesses and entrepreneurs, join our obsession… subscribe below for updates to new African business inspirational blog posts.
Want us to blog about your African businesses? Tell us your story here
Follow us on social media to stay tuned to the latest African business and fashion trends from the following handles:
• Instagram: @officialvieews
• Facebook: @officialvieews
• Twitter: @officialvieews