African fabrics are wonderful in their colors, designs and patterns. The potential for creativity is unlimited as we can see from these absolutely stunning women’s clothing styles:
1. A classic Kente throwback dreamy design by Ghanaian Designer, Pitis.
Dress @pistisgh || Makeup & hair @mzl4wson ||Fascinator @hatboxco || Photography @phloshop || Muse @eulin
2. Royally modern elegant presentation from Ugandan Designer, @dbven
Fashion Designer: @dbven || Stylist: @daven_briven ||MUA: @shinah_shinameel || Model: @daven_briven || Photographer: @the_photographer_256
3. Just Wow from Ghanaian Designer, @avonsige_
Designer: @avonsige_ || Model # @debonairly || Makeup @confidential_makeupartistry || photo @adonai_photos || Decor @eventistry_gh
4. Contemporary tradition mix from Nigerian designer, @somobysomo
Designer: @somobysomo || Muse: @sharon_ooja
5. The ultimate Kente luxury style from Ghanaian Designer, SHE By Bena.
Designer: @shebybena || Model: @its_yeeyee || Makeup: @lawrebabe_mua || Photo: @phloshop || Headwear: @traditionsgh || Creative director @dharrren || Kente @wefts_by_jay
6. Bridal collaboration from Nigerian Designer, @tojufoyeh collaborating with @vlisco fabrics.
Designer: @tojufoyeh with @vlisco
7. From Ghana to US, Ghanaian Designer, Mimmy Yeboah, takes African prints global in jaw dropping styles.
8. Completely handstitched, Cameroonian Designer, Fri&Favour, channels the ultimate royal princess in the eponymous Toghu dress. Read all about the rich history here.
9. For the red carpet, stunning production by Ghanaian Designer, Sima Brew.
Designer: @sima_brew || Muse: @zynnellzuh || Clutch @simabrew_fashionmall || Accessories @ellecadies
10. Showcase piece from Tanzanian Designer, Naledi Tanzania.
11. New ‘unearthed’ collection by Ghanaian Designer, Gertrude Ross.
Designer – @gertrude_ross || Photographer – @adonai_photos@concepts_by_adonai_photos || Stylist – @mhiss_nana || Makeup – @myface360
Obsessing over African businesses and entrepreneurs, join our obsession… subscribe below for updates to new African business inspirational blog posts.
Want us to blog about your African businesses? Tell us your story here.
Follow us on social media to stay tuned to the latest African business and fashion trends from the following handles: