Launched in 2016, Made in Rwanda Online (MIRO) is an online platform used to sell goods produced in Rwanda. The platform offers an avenue for Rwandan entrepreneurs, vendors, and service providers to sell their products and services easily. The startup increases awareness of Rwandan brands by connecting manufacturers to buyers all over the world. MADEINRWANDA has plans to become Made In Africa soon.
The startup has massive presence on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram. MADEINRWANDA uses American Express, Visa, Master Card, and many others for payment. Manufacturers are also great beneficiaries of the startup. It is in partnership with Equity Bank, Rwanda Development Board, PSF, and APIP. The platform is a very good innovation that is bound to make Rwanda a leading entrepreneurial hub.
- Website: http://www.madeinrwanda.online
- LinkedIn: https://linkedin.com/company/madeinrwandaonline
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/rwandain?lang=en
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/madeinrwanda/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MadeinRwanda-430596637137341/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Obsessing over African businesses and entrepreneurs, join our obsession… subscribe below for updates to new African business inspirational blog posts.
Want us to blog about your African businesses? Tell us your story here
Follow us on social media to stay tuned to the latest African business and fashion trends from the following handles:
• Instagram: @officialvieews
• Facebook: @officialvieews
• Twitter: @officialvieews