Details of up and coming fashion shows and pageants to showcase your made in Africa designs.
The featured image from Mimmy Yeboah, presenting the best of Africa from Ghana to USA to the world.
1. One of the biggest shows in East & Central Africa is back, Swahili Fashion Week
Contact: + 255769 69 66 33
2. Accra fashion week comes back 3rd to 7th October, 2018.
Where to get tickets: book online || use phone number +233233622008 || info@AccraFashionWeek.org
View the 40 contestants from across 40 countries all over the world.
Contact information below.
+234 802 557 4595 Nigeria
+1 310 259 0556 USA
Facebook: Miss Polo International
We present to you The Prestigious Crown of Miss Polo International
THE GOLDEN PONY CROWN
Created by Goddiamonds pic.twitter.com/pDpGUat2m9
— Miss Polo Int'l (@polo_int) June 9, 2018
Call is on for Exhibitors is on now.
Check out some of the designers expected:
- Frifavour of Cameroon:
- Mimmy Yeboah representing Ghana based out of USA:
- Onyx by Valentina representing luxury from Nigeria:
Enjoy the show.
5. Glitz Africa Fashion Week 17th to 20th October, 2018 is the annual Fashion Week organized by Glitz Africa Magazine in Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City, Ghana.
As the name implies expect Glitz and Glamour from some of the top designers across the continent.
Call is still on for designers until July 31st.
6. Miss Tourism Ghana to promote Ghana to the world coming soon in 2018, dates pending.
Auditions took place on the 9th of June in preparation for the event.
Stay tuned for updates.
Obsessing over African businesses and entrepreneurs, join our obsession… subscribe below for updates to new African business inspirational blog posts.
Want us to blog about your African businesses? Tell us your story here
Follow us on social media to stay tuned to the latest African business and fashion trends from the following handles:
• Instagram: @officialvieews
• Facebook: @officialvieews• Twitter: @officialvieews