Are you ready to peep some amazing crafts all made in Nigeria from talented crafters across the country? Then you have come to the right destination to find some of the best in quality handmade footwear for men locally made. From leather to fabric to special effects and special stylings, you are sure to find your next statement shoes.
1. Durbell footwear, handmade to perfection
2. Velvet Jack Sparrow brought to us from Indulgence by Barbade
3. Whatever the occasion, Inprels Footies has you covered.
4. Convertible creations; Lace-up derbies with detachable front panels by Kkerele.
5. Working class beauties from workingklass.ng
6. Distinct styles and colors uniquely Infamous by Glenn Judo.
7. Up close stunning custom made aso-oke fabric print shoes by Kieva Desuwa.
8. From finest leather, in different colors, comes to you from Yaks Apparels.
9. You can see the quality just by looking at these pair of leather craft from aaralifestyleshoes.
10. Brogues available in all colors and sizes from DeDemann Leather Goods.
All images are linked to sellers, hope you check them out and order some unique pair for yourself or loved ones 😉
Stay tuned for more #madeinnigeria and #madeinafrica to come.
Obsessing over African businesses and entrepreneurs, join our obsession… subscribe below for updates to new African business inspirational blog posts.
Want us to blog about your African businesses? Tell us your story here
Follow us on social media to stay tuned to the latest African business and fashion trends from the following handles:
• Instagram: @officialvieews
• Facebook: @officialvieews
• Twitter: @officialvieews