Investing can be a very rewarding endeavour. Even when it is in small amounts. You don’t need to have millions of Naira to start investing in Nigeria today. Even if it’s only a few thousands of naira, your money can grow with compound interest. Here are the top 5 latest investment opportunities in Nigeria
1. Invest in Foreign Stocks: We all know how bad the Naira is. That is why a lot of people are always looking for ways to earn in dollars or store their Naira in Dollars. What better way is there to make dollar-denominated investments from Nigeria than investing in some of the biggest companies in the world like Facebook, Apple and Tesla?
In Nigeria now, you can invest in any of these companies from an app. Within a few minutes, you can be a shareholder in the world’s biggest companies. With online investment platforms like Trove, Bamboo and Risevest you can start investing in foreign shares as low as N1000.
2. Online Real Estate Investing: You don’t need to be a millionaire or collect huge loans from banks to start investing in real estate. A host of real estate investment platforms are starting to crop up in Nigeria.
With Platforms like Risevest and Coreum, you can start investing in real estate from an app.
How they work is that they pool your money with other investors and invest in real estate investments properties. Each property is divided up into equal parts and allocated to the investors.
So if you’re a real estate enthusiast, you can start investing in them today.
3. Invest in High-yield Online Savings Account: We all know that banks in Nigeria give little to no interest in their savings account. The only bank products that tend to offer high interest rates are their fixed deposit accounts.
However, there are other ways to earn high interest on your savings in Nigeria. Online savings platforms in Nigeria allow you to earn high interest on your savings while encouraging your saving habit. With platforms like Piggyvest and Cowrywise, you can earn as much as 10% to 16% annually on your savings.
4. Invest in Agriculture investment platforms: Farming can be a lucrative business. It can also incur losses as well. Then you also have to perform due diligence when investing in a platform. Check for reviews online in places Like Nairaland or Twitter. See what other Nigerians are saying about the platform you want to invest in.
Most of these Agriculture platforms have done most of the work to ensure that the farmers on their platforms have a good harvest which means a good return on your investment.
5. Invest in Cryptocurrency: People use cryptocurrencies as investments as well as for buying things online.
There is no doubt that investing in cryptocurrencies is risky. Mainly because of how volatile cryptocurrencies are.
The price of cryptocurrencies usually goes through extreme ups and downs. There are also lots of unknowns when it comes to cryptocurrencies. For cryptos to work like normal currencies, there’s is still a lot to iron out.
Don’t get me wrong there’re a lot of people making money by trading crypto but you have to be smart and wise. You must select the right cryptocurrencies to invest in.
Cryptos that you believe will still be here for a long time. And to make money trading cryptos make sure you buy a cryptocurrency when the price is down and sell when it high.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.