With the increasing rate of unemployment in Nigeria due to limited jobs and massive number of graduates, getting jobs have become more difficult. This led to the emergence of several job boards so as to give applicants daily updates on available job opportunities and instructions on how to apply for them. Highlighted below are the best and trusted job boards in Nigeria.
01. HotNigerianJobs: HNJ is a foremost online Nigerian job portals that avail job seekers the available job opportunities across the country. Several companies comes to their platform to seek for profile of qualified candidates for available positions. HotNigerianJobs also aim at reducing employment by providing resourceful trainings for recent graduates on what they need to do to be best fit for their desired jobs.
02. Ngcareers: Ngcareers is a top-notch Nigerian career website that offers daily updates on vacancies and jobs within the country. They have a platform where job seekers can fill in their personal details, job experiences, and institutions attended. Job seekers can upload their curriculum vitae and cover letters on the website inorder to increase their visibility to available offers. Ngcareers also send job list emails to subscribers on a regular basis.
03. Jobberman Nigeria: Jobberman Nigeria is one of the best online job boards in in the country. They give job seekers relevant job vacancies and also send out profiles of candidates to be considered for jobs in top-notch companies within the country. Jobberman Nigeria organizes career building programs for job seekers and train them on to write best-fit CVs and cover letters that could fetch them their dream jobs.
04. Indeed: Indeed is a worldwide job portal with its presence in several countries including Nigeria. They’re one of the most visited career website with over 250 Million unique monthly visitors and 150 Million CVs. They give regular job updates to their subscribers and also intimate them with the requirement to be qualified for those positions.
05. JobsInNigeria: This job portal offers job posts and scholarship updates for both graduates and students. They also organize training for graduate on how to excel in job test and interviews. JobsInNigeria have various clients that span across SME’s to world class companies within and outside Nigeria. Their mission is to be the best job portal where job seekers can easily get their dream jobs.
06. MyJobMag: They give job seekers up-to-date and verified job posts within Nigeria. They have agents in all the 36 states in the country that researches available vacancies in their respectful locations. Only subscribers on their platform receives daily notification of job list via email and text messages. MyJobMag also organizes resourceful trainings for job seekers on how to gain employable skills.
07. LinkedIn: LinkedIn the largest professional network in the world. It creates platform where people gets to meet with top professionals across all fields and share ideas. Perfect and updated LinkedIn profile gives job seekers an edge to be considered for job offers. This is the best platform for fresh and unemployed graduates to development their careers and get the desired dream jobs.
08. JobGurus: JobGurus is an online job portal that help companies to get the right candidates for their advertised positions. The gives job seekers the opportunity to create their profiles on the platform by filling their relevant informations. JobGurus also update their susbcribers with recent job post and scholarships for students in the country.
09. Jobzilla: This job board provides latest job vacancies and scholarship opportunities on their website. Their job posts are genuine with verified resources and guidelines. Their job post is segmented into various fields, so as to make application processes easier for job seekers. They also feed their subscribers with daily job mails and instructions on how to apply.
Obsessing over African businesses and entrepreneurs, join our obsession… subscribe below for updates to new African business inspirational blog posts.
Want us to blog about your African businesses? Tell us your story here
Follow us on social media to stay tuned to the latest African business and fashion trends from the following handles:
• Instagram: @officialvieews
• Facebook: @officialvieews
• Twitter: @officialvieews