Presenting some new launches across Africa
Img src: Industrie Africa designer.
2. Red by David Tlale of South Africa, coming on 07.07.2018, in partnership with Vodacom, follow the story with #VDJ2018.
Img src: David Tlale.
3. Ghanaian designer, Sima Brew Timeless collection is here, launched May 25th with Actress, Selly Galley modelling the collection… and it’s hot hot hot… and fierce (can we still say fierce? Well, we are!) 😉
Img src: Sima Brew.
4. Laura Ikeji, Nigerian influencer (featured image), launches fragrance with husband and continues to expand her hustle. Keep on the lookout for new stock updates as sold out! Don’t doubt the influencer power people 😉
Img src: Laura Ikeji Instagram
5. Victoria Charles of Nigeria, celebrates their 8th anniversary with this stunning 8-piece collection, sneak peek below.
Img src: Victoria Charles Clothing.
6. Linda Ikeji TV is here , presented by Linda Ikeji of Nigeria, with flexible pricing and streaming options presenting predominantly African shows via Play Store at the moment. iOS coming soon…
Img src: Linda Ikeji TV.
7. Plus sized ready to wear Nigerian designer, Makioba, launches Boardroom Volume 2 collection for unique items for your office wardrobe.
Img src: Makioba
Please check them out and follow the stories.
Obsessing over African businesses and entrepreneurs, join our obsession… subscribe below for updates to new African business inspirational blog posts.
Follow us on social media to stay tuned to the latest African business and fashion trends from the following handles:
• Instagram: @officialvieews
• Facebook: @officialvieews
• Twitter: @officialvieews