Discover where South Africans go to satisfy their daily shopping needs across the region and globally:
01. Woolworths is one of South African biggest indigenous e-commerce site, it offers unique services such as food, cloth, homeware, fashion, and financial services, Woolworth is a household name in SA, with over 85 years of experience, making the brand sustainable and creating jobs for over a million people. Woolworths does not compromise when it comes to QUALITY
- Website: https://www.woolworths.co.za/
02. Zando was officially launched in 2012 by ROCKET INTERNET AG and is now a sub-brand under jumia, the company has grown to be one of South Africa’s biggest e-commerce retailer. It offers local and international products to consumers plus quality and accessible products with 7 different payment methods. Zando is customer-centric as it has 24/7 customer care service
- Website: https://www.zando.co.za/
03. Superbalist is South Africas leading e-commerce retailer, it was founded in 2010 as citymob.co.za. Rebranded into superbalist in 2013 and acquired by takeelot.com after merging with spree.co.za another leading SA brand to become SA most sought after online shopping destination for millennials. Superbalist allows customers to shop from anywhere using their app to select from a variety of about 30000 products online. the company has a fast delivery system and flexible return of goods.
- Website: https://superbalist.com/
04. Raru is an online retail store founded in 2014. owing to 15 years experience from its founders, raru is not new in the game, it online stores have a variety of local and imported products at a competitive price such as video games, books, stationery, movies, etc
- Website: https://raru.co.za/
05. Leading retailer, Takealot.com strives to be Africa’s most customer-centric online shopping destination since its launch in 2011. Today, takealot.com stands as a leading, innovative eCommerce retailer across South Africa and Africa. Superbalist.com is owned by Takealot and Kalahari.com was merged with Takealot making it a premier shopping destination for Africans.
- Website: https://www.takealot.com/
Obsessing over African businesses and entrepreneurs, join our obsession… subscribe below for updates to new African business inspirational blog posts.
Want us to blog about your African businesses? Tell us your story here
Follow us on social media to stay tuned to the latest African business and fashion trends from the following handles:
• Instagram: @officialvieews
• Facebook: @officialvieews
• Twitter: @officialvieews