01. I-invest: Trading with treasury bills has never been easier, i-invest is the first mobile app in Nigeria to deal with treasury bills, The app enables users to make investments in just four easy steps, the application is easy to navigate with a clean and simple user interface. Start investing in your future right from the comfort of your home with I-invest.
- Website: https://i-investng.com/
02. Cowrywise: Now is the time to start saving for that dream vacation in London or just spoil yourself this coming holiday season.!!! Here is the opportunity to save and invest at the same time using the app called Cowrywise. With Cowrywise you are guaranteed to save and invest in the numerous saving plans available for everyone.
- Website: https://cowrywise.com/
03. Piggyvest: Give yourself the best financial discipline on one of the best money saving platforms called Piggyvest, with Piggyvest you can save with as low as 50 to earn unbelievable interest in returns. If you decide to invest in any of our risk-free investment opportunities. With our 3 years of experience, be rest assured that your money is 100% safe with us. A trial will convince you.
- Website: https://www.piggyvest.com/
04. Yochaa: is the first free stock market trading app that supports the Nigerian stock market with a future target of supporting other African countries. Yochaa makes it easy for investors and newbies to buy and sell shares and also monitor listed companies on the stock exchange market using clear and presentable charts
- Website: https://yochaa.com/
05. Payday Investor: Saving money is difficult for everyone, but using PayDay Investor. a smart saving tool that keeps you on top of your finances with interest higher than what commercial banks may offer. PayDay Investor is also a trademark of the veteran Asset & Resource Management Holding Company (ARM) subsidiary, ARM Investment Managers possess over 24 years of investment experience. Invest in your future now!!!
- Website: https://paydayinvestor.ng/
Obsessing over African businesses and entrepreneurs, join our obsession… subscribe below for updates to new African business inspirational blog posts.
Want us to blog about your African businesses? Tell us your story here
Follow us on social media to stay tuned to the latest African business and fashion trends from the following handles:
• Instagram: @officialvieews
• Facebook: @officialvieews
• Twitter: @officialvieews