Nigeria ecommerce is growing on a daily basis due to the ease of trading online. Online shopping is very convenient, safe and more secured domain with excellent customer service experience. Here are the top three (3) ecommerce websites that are currently operating in Nigeria.
01. Jumia: Jumia is one of the largest online shopping site in Nigeria with its presence in all the 36 states. They sell several items which includes home appliances, electronics, fashion wears for both male and female, groceries, computer gadgets, books and so many more. They offer fast deliveries to all locations, which makes it very convenience for customers to make orders from anywhere within the country.
02. Jiji: Jiji is an online marketplace where people buy and sell both brand new and fairly used items at a reduced rate. Properties found on jiji are vehicles, real estate properties, mobile phones, electronics, home furnitures, sport wears, health and beauty products, baby kits etc. They have large customer base and fast e-payment platform for easy and hassle-free online trading.
03. Konga: Konga is a popular ecommerce website in Nigeria that offers huge discount on their goods and services. They have wide range of products which are supplied from original equipment manufacturers (OEM) like Hp, Samsung, Itec, Nexus, Nokia, Pampers, Hennessy, Zinox and much more. They also offer gift tickets, consumer’s promotion programmes for all their products, and smooth delivery to all locations within the country.
Obsessing over African businesses and entrepreneurs, join our obsession… subscribe below for updates to new African business inspirational blog posts.
Want us to blog about your African businesses? Tell us your story here
Follow us on social media to stay tuned to the latest African business and fashion trends from the following handles:
• Instagram: @officialvieews
• Facebook: @officialvieews
• Twitter: @officialvieews